Wednesday, October 23, 2013

'Open Heart Sugary' on a Tuesday


  Meet Amber Neal. She is a 24 year old native Mississippian who is every bit as sweet as she is talented. I had the pleasure of spending an evening with her and capturing some of the most beautiful pictures.
  Amber is a vocalist and plays the ukulele, as well as the occasional shaker, in the band 'Old Southwest'. I recommend checking this band out.. they will leave you feeling nostalgic and haunted, in a good way.
  She also has a blog called 'Open Heart Sugary', in which she explores some of the things that she loves about life in the south.
  Keep a look out for more on Amber.. she is also into some artistic projects such as costume and dress designing, makeup and hair. I can't wait to see what she creates, and hopefully I can share.
Here are some of my favorite photos from Tuesday evening.











1 comment:

  1. Love all of your pictures!!!! I'm looking forward to our next photography adventure. Maybe my car won't be so dirty, but that's doubtful, and let's just hope we can keep up with yours... haha!

    ReplyDelete